Sunday, May 5, 2013

day five: kasandra...

Day 5, Sunday: Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them? If you don't have blogger friends, talk about a real-life friend or even a family member.


Okay, so, as I have mention MILLIONS of times before, Kasandra is my sister, and she is not a blogger... also, it is her birthday in two days.  

THAT'S NOT WHY I'M WRITING THIS, THOUGH!!

I'm writing this because I LOVE LOVE LOVE my sister!  She is one of my favourite people in this whole entire world, and she is SUCH AN AMAZING PERSON!

Seriously, she's the best sister in the world, she's so sweet and kind, she's always putting everyone else before herself, she has given birth to the two most wonderful nieces that I could ever ask for, and she is FUCKING HILARIOUS!


How adorable are my nieces?!  Love those two!

Also, she let's me make up ridiculous nicknames for her!

Currently, I am referred to as Buddy, and she is referred to as Kippy.

I don't think Robyn even knew what her name was for the longest time, because I pretty much exclusively refer to her as Kippy.  Robyn has been granted the right to call her Kippy, as well, which he does, and I think it is fucking adorable.

Now, I have to be honest, we did not get along as children, for the most part.  We were mean as hell, and we fought like it was our jobs.  I was certain we were going to be enemies forever... but we grew up, and realized how awesome each of us are, and decided "hey, being friends seems like a pretty sweet idea."

She was the first person I called when I got engaged, and I knew immediately that I wanted her to be my maid of honour/only bridesmaid.  And she handles the position like a champ!  

She's been so helpful in this whole marriage process, and I couldn't ask for anyone better to be my maid of honour.

Seriously, I love this girl!

And can we just talk about how gorgeous she is?  Seriously!  Green/blue/grey eyes, amazing hair, and the most adorable friggin' nose... the kid's a stunner!

She's the most supportive sister, and she always lends a shoulder to cry on or an ear to bend with a problem.    I honestly couldn't ask for a better sister.

I don't think a day goes by where we don't talk, no matter how busy we are, we send at least one text message to each other.  Even if it's just something silly that happened in our day.  Seeing her and talking to her just brightens my day.

Love this girl!

Well, that's my post for day five!

Toodles, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me some love <3