Tuesday, May 21, 2013

day 21: my favourite posts

Day 21, Tuesday: A list of links to your favorite posts in your archives.

Hmm... this one is kind of tough for me, because, in a lot of my older posts, the photos have gone missing, for some reason.  I'm not good at blogger, so this could have happened for any number of reasons.

I guess my most favourite post right now is my post about my vows.  Just because I love my vows, and I had so much fun writing them.

I like this post, because it is all about my adventures in customer service, and the crazy ass customers that I attract to myself.

This post is funny, because it talks about my adventures in online dating... and the creepers available in that world.

This post is a fun little story about my run in with "Iggy Pop."

Hmm... I think I'm going to cap it off there... I have a tonne more, but, like I said, a lot of the pictures have gone missing :(

I might still be on an airplane with hubs right now, so, hopefully you'll get a non-pre-planned update from me soon!


Don't forget to enter my totally awesome 10 000 page views giveaway!  It will be awesome!  I will draw for the winner on June 10th!

Toodles, lovelies!

1 comment:

  1. Each of our HP0-M31 evaluation often is consists of
    70 multiple-choice concerns.

    Also visit my blog post; badania termowizyjne

    ReplyDelete

please leave me some love <3