Monday, May 20, 2013

day 20: struggling...

Day 20, Monday: Get real. Share something you're struggling with right now.

Hmm... something I'm struggling with... nervousness and anxiety, I suppose.  I had a lot of anxiety going up to the wedding, but it was more like excitement anxiety and excitement nerves.  The same goes for leading up to our honeymoon, too.  It's like my body takes nervousness and excitement, and just amplifies it to the point where it's unbearable to deal with.

I'm also really anxious about finding a job in Korea.  I just really want to get back out there so badly.  I'm not even worried about selling and giving away all my worldly possessions.  It'll be nice to simplify, that's for sure!  I think my biggest concern with moving back to Korea, is how Robyn will do out there.  I'm certain he's going to love it... but, what if he doesn't?  Or even, what if I don't find a job?...

My brain is just filled with so many "what ifs?" that I sometimes fail to just live in the moment... I'm always worrying.  It gives me seriously bad insomnia... I just can't shut my brain off at night.  Blergh!


Don't forget to enter my totally awesome 10 000 page views giveaway!  It will be awesome!  I will draw for the winner on June 10th!

Toodles, lovelies!

1 comment:

  1. Share additional take a get just one of the many Medicare supplemental plans,
    plan Debbie. Anything from from this description means that we are not throughout good health.


    Feel free to visit my web page; gsa search engine ranker

    ReplyDelete

please leave me some love <3