Saturday, April 6, 2013

world's worst blogger...

That's me!

Seriously, sorry guys... every day I wish I was working on my blog, yet I never do it.  It's getting ridiculous, so I am here to say that I'm going to start, again!

First and foremost, my "enter" key only works 35% of the time, so if I miss a few capital letters and whatnot, I am SORRY! (I had to correct that ! from a 1 to a !... it begins...)

So... what have I been up to?

Lately, not much!  Hmm... well... I guess I withdrew from the education program with a semester to go before I graduated.  I was really stressed out, because, as it turns out, teaching in Canada is NOT what I want to do.  I hate the Canadian education system, and Canadian students are the ABSOLUTE WORST!  Seriously, talk about entitled little brats that place no value on their education.  Terrible.  I'm not going to go on a huge rant about it, because that would be pointless and just rile me up, and, damnit, I need to go to bed sometime!

So, not being in school, I've decided I need to find a job.  A real, adult job.  Not adult adult, but grownup adult.  So, I'm applying for government jobs right now.  So far, there have been no phone calls (c'mon guys, I'm pretty awesome.  I have wicked taste in music and makeup and hair and movies and TV shows and stuff!!!  Oh, and I am proficient at typing and filing and being awesome in general).  WHY DOES NO ONE WANT TO HIRE ME?!?!

Ahem...

I'll probably throw myself into it more aggressively after I get back from my honeymoon, 'cause, I have a feeling, that when an employer sees that I need to book off three weeks for my honeymoon like right after I start working there... they're going to go with Joe Schmoe instead of me. :/

Oh, that's right, I'm getting married in just over a month!  Excitement city!  I took my dress in today to get tailored.  Hai, I'm 5'4, everything is too long on me.  $200 and four weeks later, and that sucker is going to be mine, again!  I love my wedding dress sooooo much, I can't wait for you all to see pictures!

Back on the honeymoon theme... I am seriously so excited for mine!   Future hubs and I are going to Indonesia!  Bali, Lombok, and the Gili Islands to be exact!  We leave on the 20th of May, two days after the wedding, and get back June 9th!

Funny story: we've booked out honeymoon through an adventure travel company called G Adventures (click here to view the info about the exact trip we have booked).  The trip was, initially, a 14 day trip.  But, being the lover of Asia that I am, I decided I needed to try and figure out a way to make our trip longer, so I started extending the arrival dates and departure dates, and added a full five days onto our trip, and, including hotel, the price of our trip actually decreased by almost a grand!  What's this, you need me to stay in paradise for five days longer, because it makes our trip cheaper?  Oh, jeeze... twist my rubber arm!

Okay, well, I am a bit sleepy right now, seeing as how it's almost midnight, so I am off to bed.  However, I do promise to write a blog post tomorrow!  I will fill you in a bit more on details about my upcoming wedding!

Goodnight, lovelies!

1 comment:

  1. Newsletters are not old fashioned and can also be sent
    to email accounts that are valid and open.

    my weblog: flex belt reviews

    ReplyDelete

please leave me some love <3