Sunday, April 7, 2013

wedding bells...

Can I just say, I am SO EXCITED to get married!  We have a great venue for our little wedding, and everything seems to be working out according to plan so far!  Fingers crossed things keep going this way...

Our guest count for the wedding is 24, including ourselves, so it's going to be a nice little intimate wedding, which I am so excited for!  Robyn and I both wanted a small wedding, so we chose the venue to suit what we wanted to do with our wedding.  We're getting married in a Japanese garden outside of Edmonton, and we're having our reception in the traditional tea house that's on site.

We have pretty much everything arranged, all we really have to do is get our marriage license and our liquor license, and we're golden.  I'm slowly putting the finishing touches on everything else that needs to be done before May 18th.

So, here's a few details about my wedding, so far!

The engagement ring


The fiance


The location

The dress


That's obviously not me wearing the dress, haha... but it is the dress I chose!

The veil


My bouquet


The maid of honor bouquet


Both bouquets


The flower girl bouquet


The flower girl


Well, that's probably more than you wanted or needed to know, haha.  I'll keep you up to date on more details as we get closer and closer to the date!

Goodnight, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me some love <3