Tuesday, April 16, 2013

wedding makeup, take two...

Back when I first started talking to Robyn about getting my makeup done for the wedding, he insisted that he could do it for free, and all he asked for was a makeup trial to prove his point.

Well, I've been putting it off and putting it off, and tonight we finally had some time (as in, we had nowhere to go), and I wasn't wearing makeup, so I figured why not?

I really wanted to film him doing it, but he insisted that that was not part of the deal... so, no video evidence of him fumbling through my makeup case, trying to figure out what everything is.  Let me tell you, though, it was pretty darn funny.

I tried to get him to figure out everything on his own, but I ended up having to give him some hints.  Also, he refused to put mascara on, because, in his words, it looked disgusting, and he couldn't imagine where I stick something that looks that disgusting, where he wouldn't notice it.

He did, however, apply about an inch of foundation, and about the same amount of lip gloss... oh, and he used the most intense blue eye shadow that he could find.

Without further ado, here are the results!


He actually didn't do too bad!  The eye shadow is a little patchy, but that might be from when he ran over it with a wet Q-Tip.

Well, hope you enjoyed that as much as I did!  It was a pretty funny experience!

Toodles, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me some love <3