Wednesday, April 17, 2013

the voice...

So, there's this show on TV that I had never seen before (probably because I don't have cable), called The Voice.  I just recently found out that it streams on CTV's website FOR FREE, and now I am totally addicted to this show.

They market it as being entirely different than all other singing competitions, but, when it boils down, it's just another singing competition show.

Except, they don't let the delusional bad singers through on the auditions, which is kind of disappointing, because that was my favourite part of American Idol.

Anyway, I'm like two episodes behind, and trying to catch up now, so I'm not going to post any spoilers, because then I would just be ruining it for myself :P

They're on this round called "the battle rounds," where I think two singers have to face off against one another... why?  I'm not sure.

I guess I'll find out :P

In unrelated news, Robyn and I have decided that we will most likely sell the condo in the new year, and move to Korea for an undetermined amount of time... at least a year!

I.AM.SO.EFFING.EXCITED!

Seriously, I think it's a great opportunity.  Robyn can focus on school full time through Athabasca University, and I can work doing something that I already know I love!

Plus, my blog will be all that much more interesting!

We'd get to do everything that I missed out on the first time around, and it'll be nice to have someone I love with me when the homesickness hits... which, it will.

It also gives us the chance to just move straight to Kelowna when we decide we want to come back to Canada, and we can settle down there.  This is one of the biggest bonuses in my eyes, since I really never planned on staying in Edmonton until the end of time... I mean, really, it's Edmonton... does anyone CHOOSE to be here??

Well, that's all for now.

Toodles, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me some love <3