Monday, April 15, 2013

instagram...

So, I have been slowly working my way through my Instagram account, screen capping and cropping each photo, and saving them, and uploading them to Facebook and Picasa, because i accidentally deleted all of the photos in my phone (genius at work, here...)

I've waded my way through 200 of the 600 so far, and I thought I would share some of my faves from the first 200 with you all!

The first photo is from when Robyn and I went on a date to the Muttart Conservatory, here in Edmonton.


This next picture is a cute little shot of my darling sister, and my cutie pie niece... I think this was the first time Robyn met my sister, her boyfriend, and my niece!


This next one if of the Wheat Pool elevators in St Albert.


This next one is of our cat, Skye, whom we had to put down last spring.  She was a little bulldog of a cat, she was really funny.


This next photo is Robyn and I at the Muttart Conservatory.


This next photo is one of our cat, Merlin, doing what he does best... creeping.


This is our bunny, Cocoa... he actually sit still long enough for me to take a photo!


Robyn + Tara = <3 p="">


I think this goose wanted to steal my hotdog...


Dim sum date!


I love this photo of Robyn and I.


My pencil holder that i got from Korea... I love the nonsensical writing on it!


My blue wig!


My engagement ring!


The first time I saw my niece able to hold her bottle herself.


A Korean structure by the Royal Alberta Museum.


Edmonton river valley.


The sangria I made for fiance and I.


Kayaking out on Big Lake.


The river leading in to Big Lake while the sun was going down.


Skye <3 div="">


Rutherford House.


Cocoa.


Calgary Tower.


Hippo kiss at the Calgary Zoo.


Robyn looking like an ad for coffee.


Mission Hill winery.


The wine cellar at Mission Hill.


A poppy!


Lady duck.


Street art.


Southern BC.


Pokey sea creature, my favourite thing at the Vancouver Aquarium.


This guy looks like a Persian carpet.


The bulldog of frogs.


Butchart Gardens.






Sage advice from a sign.


Sideways tree.


View from behind our tent, overlooking the ocean in Tofino.


Tofino.


Robyn being all cute.


The drive to Whistler from Vancouver.


That was just a snippet of some of my favourite photos from the first 200 of my Instagram photos.  I hope you enjoyed them!

Toodles, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me some love <3