Sunday, April 14, 2013

prepare yourselves...

For a blog post filled with my face.  Scary, I know!

Okay, in all fairness to my face, it's only going to be three photos.  You can rest easy, now.

Anyway... I had my makeup trial for my wedding today, and Sherri, the girl who did my makeup, did such an amazing job!  I'm in love with how awesome a job she did.  I asked her to incorporate some blue into the look, since our wedding colours are yellow and blue, and she managed to pull it off without making me look like a clown!  Haha.

So, without further ado, here are some photos of the makeup!




I'm still debating whether to wear glasses or contacts... part of me thinks I should wear my glasses, because they're a usual part of my look, but the other part feels the look is more glamorous without my glasses.  Decisions decisions!

That's all for now!

Toodles, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me some love <3