Thursday, April 11, 2013

insomnia...

I can't sleep...

This should be old news to me by now, but I hate that i can't sleep.  I've tried a tonne of different things, but nothing seems to work, my mind just doesn't want to shut off.

Melatonin seemed to be working for me, which was awesome, I was so excited about that... well, excited that it made me sleep, not excited for the vivid nightmares it came with.

Now it's not working...

Bah humbug.

Maybe I'll try taking more than just 10mg.

This inability to sleep always gives me a migraine, too.  Like, fuck, can't a girl catch a break??

The cat is snoring, the rabbit is snoring, my fiance is snoring, and I'm on Blogger and Facebook.  Joy.

Well, I did redo my blog layout :)

Okay, I'm going to try and get some sleep.

G'night lovelies!

EDIT: I figured out how to embed my Twitter feed into my blog.  Now you get to see the randomness that is my life, as it unfolds.  And, yeah, my Twitter handle is taradactyl_talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me some love <3