Thursday, July 19, 2012

wedding dresses...

I get to go wedding dress shopping on Saturday!  I'm so excited!

I'm going to a bridal salon here in Edmonton to try on some dresses to hopefully get a better idea of what I really want.

I have fallen madly in love with this dress, but, of course, it is much too expensive.  I'm really loving dresses with that sort of vintage vibe.

I'm probably going to order my dress online.  I found a few that I quite like... ALMOST as much as that Alfred Angelo.

This one.

This one.

And this one.

I'm thinking the A-line Strapless Court Train Tulle And Lace Wedding Dress might be the real winner here, I love the styling of it, and the mixture of tulle and lace.

Here's hoping I get a good idea of what looks nice on me!  I can't wait to try on some lovely dresses :)

Well, off to learn some more Korean!  I think it's starting to stick, finally!

Toodles, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me some love <3