Wednesday, July 18, 2012

engagement photos...

OUR ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS ARRIVED TODAY!

I am so excited, they turned out great!

So, of course, I am going to share them with you all!  It'll be okay, there's only eleven of them...












Doing the photo shoot was so much fun, and our photographer was amazing!  I think she did such a great job :)  I can't wait for her to do our wedding photos.

Also, here is a picture of a peacock that I took at the Calgary Zoo... it has nothing to do with this post, I just like it.


In other news, I think I pulled a muscle in my neck, because my neck, shoulder, and upper back are totally flashing with red hot pain, and I am basically immobile.  It's the same shoulder that I dislocated last summer... I hope I didn't re-injure it.  Yikes.

Anyway, I am going to carry on learning Korean, and trying to make sense of the stuff I just learned.  I am currently in the midst of learning subject marking particles and topic marking particles, and they seem entirely irrelevant and unnecessary to me... so I gotta try and make them seem necessary, I guess :/

Toodles, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me some love <3