Sunday, July 15, 2012

it's been a long, long time...

Hello, blog friends!

I'm sorry it has been so long since we have had a chance to catch up. I know I made promises to keep in touch, and I clearly broke those promises, so here's hoping a simple apology will suffice... I'm sorry!

Well, I have been incredibly busy the last while. I went on a series of rather terrible dates that lead up to me meeting the man of my dreams, and I am now proud to call him my fiancé...

Yes, that's right... Fiancé!

I am now in the midst of planning our dream wedding, set for May 18th of next year. We have the location booked, the caterer booked, the invitations made, the guest list decided upon... And I get to go dress shopping this Saturday! Every day I wake up entirely excited for what is to come!

Well, I am going to try my damndest to keep this little blog updated, and maybe tomorrow I'll upload some pictures from our latest adventures, and introduce you to fiancé!

Toodles, my loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me some love <3