Wednesday, May 1, 2013

i am so awkward...

So, last night, Robyn and I were laying in bed, and he had just finished reading to me.  It was 1:11, so i yelled out "MAKE A WISH!"  Robyn came up with some smart ass wish to make fun of me for wishing on things as silly as it being 1:11, so I told him that I wished he would kiss my butt.

Of COURSE he had a response to that!

So he told me that he wished that I would kiss HIS butt.

Earlier in the night, before he was reading to me, I kept trying to bite his nose when he was trying to kiss me, and making a growling/chomping noise.  So, I went back into growl/chomp mode, and went to go bite his shoulder.

What I thought was his shoulder...

The light was off, and I didn't have my glasses on, so I just saw pasty white, and assumed it was his shoulder.

Nope.

He had his arms above his head, and I bit him square in the armpit hair.

GA-ROSS!  GROSS GROSS GROSS!

I scarred myself for life with that one... I guess it was kinda karma, though, for me being such a giant pain in the ass.

Of course, I will still continue to be a pain in the ass ;P

I'll just try and cut down on my consumption of armpit hair.

Toodles, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me some love <3