Sunday, May 12, 2013

day twelve - i miss you...

Day 12, Sunday: What do you miss? (a person, a thing, a place, a time of your life...)

I think it's FAIRLY obvious to everyone around me, but, in case you don't know me too well, I miss Korea. Every damn day.


I miss the water.  I miss the mountains.  I miss the people.  I miss the makeup.  I miss the stores.  I miss the beach.  I miss my students.  I miss my job.  I kinda miss my cute apartment.  I miss the grocery store by my apartment.  I miss the culture.  I miss the food.  I miss travelling there.  I miss the festivals.  I miss the cherry blossoms.  I miss the rain.  I miss getting cheap manicures.  I kinda miss my Korean bowl haircut.  I just miss it all!

Thankfully, I have the most AMAZING future hubby, and he has agreed to give in to my need to return to Korea, and we will be going back in February!  I'm so excited!!

Korea is just such an amazing country... it's so beautiful, and the people there are awesome.  I loved teaching there, the kids were so sweet (for the most part), and way more eager to learn than in Canada.  I just love everything about that place!

I am super nervous to go back... not sure why.  Maybe it's just the nerves from the wedding and honeymoon getting to me right now.  I think I'm nervous about having to apply to do it all over, again, too, though.  One way or another, I will be going back to Korea!  I must!

That kind of got off on a tangent... but, you get the point... I miss Korea!


Don't forget to enter my super awesome mystery box giveaway!!  It goes until June 9th, and I will pick the winner June 10th!

Toodles, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me some love <3