Monday, May 13, 2013

day thirteen - so very sorry...

Day 13, Monday: Issue a public apology. This can be as funny or as serious or as creative as you want it to be.

Sooo... up until pretty much a year and a half ago (coinciding with the time I met Robyn), I was pretty much the biggest asshole ever.  I was mean, I was judgmental, I was negative, I was a big jerk, I was overly-emotional, and I had the view in life that nothing was ever going to go right for me.  Basically, I had written myself off, so I acted like everyone else had written me off, too.

Things are A LOT different now, and I'm an entirely different person (however, the sarcasm remains)... so, I hope that the people I hurt, because I was hurting, can accept me for my changed self, and accept that I truly am sorry for being pretty much the worst person ever.  I seriously regret the way I acted every day of my life... but I'm learning to not dwell in the past, so I hope that people will not hold me to my past actions, and will accept me for the new, positive, awesome person--who is trying really hard--that I have become.

Now, this apology isn't for EVERYONE.  Some people really fucking deserved Queen Bitch Tara; and, to those people, I say: screw you, I became the new, awesome me IN SPITE of you!

You know which section y'all fit into.  I doubt the people who deserved my wrath are reading this, anyway.

So, to reiterate... I'm sorry for being the worst person ever for like 23 years of my life.

Sorry.


Don't forget to enter my totally awesome 10 000 page views giveaway!  It will be awesome!  I will draw for the winner on June 10th!

Toodles, lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me some love <3