Monday, April 22, 2013

useless...

It's official, I have the world's most useless doctor.

I went to see her today, about several things, and all she said, over and over again, was "I'm not comfortable advising you about that."

What EXACTLY are you comfortable advising me about?  Because, so far, it seems like shit all!

Ugh.  It's so friggin frustrating to walk all the way to my doctor, just to be told I need to see several other doctors, and make appointments with them, just for them to do what my one doctor SHOULD be able to do!

I think she might honestly be the worst doctor I've ever been to.  I HATE that I have to find a new doctor because I'm not in school anymore, and I can't go to my doctor at the university.

THIS SUCKS.

SUCKS.

SUCKS!

SSSUUUCCCKKKSSS!!!

Ahem.

I should just become a doctor, and get a job in the same office as her, and actually be willing to give patients advice... THAT WOULD SHOW HER!

Too bad she'll probably be dead by the time I get out of med school.

Not really... she's probably only in her forties.

BUT STILL!

Ugh.  Okay.  I'm done ranting about this, now.  I have appointments to make... incredibly inconvenient appointments.

Toodles, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me some love <3