Friday, April 26, 2013

the seven deadly beauty sins...


This is clearly a beauty related post!  I'm excited to do more beauty related posts here in the future... try and mix things up a bit :)

One of the blogs that I frequent, The Happy Sloths, had this fun little Seven Deadly Beauty Sins post, and encouraged the readers to join in, so I thought, hey, why not?

So, here goes!

1. GREED: What is your most expensive beauty item?

Definitely my Stila eye shadow palettes. I love those suckers, and I got all four of them for free with my shopper's Optimum bonus points!
A close second would be all of my Kat Von D lipsticks!

2. WRATH: What beauty item do you have a love/hate relationship with?

Foundation.  It's so difficult for me to find the right foundation, because my skin is so oily... and the only foundation I've found that really works is so expensive... definitely not affordable for a currently unemployed girl, such as me.
3. GLUTTONY: What brand makes up the biggest chunk of your collection?

Thanks to my eye shadow palettes, probably Stila.  Kat Von D for lipsticks... the rest is just a hodgepodge of everything.
4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect to use due to laziness?

I've really been neglecting my skincare regimen these days... and I've been kicking myself for it.  I need to get back into the routine!

5. PRIDE: Which beauty product gives you the most confidence?

It's a tie between eyeliner and lipstick.  I love both!
6. LUST: Which beauty item is at the top of your wish list?

A Clarisonic Mia... I feel like it would vastly improve my skincare situation.
7. ENVY: What makeup product/look looks great on others but not on yourself?

Bronzer!  I'm waaaaay too pale to pull it off, it looks awful on me!

Well!  I hope you all enjoyed that!  And feel free to join in!

That's all for tonight!

Toodles, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me some love <3