Thursday, April 25, 2013

the blog post that took an entire day to write...

Okay, well, this is taking an entire day to write because the events that happened are happening throughout the day, as opposed to all at once, and I wanted to write things down as I went, because I have the memory of a goldfish.

OOH!  A SHINY!

Anyway...

First news of the day: I weighed myself this morning, after dieting since last... Friday... I think it was Friday... IT WAS!  I remember because I had salad for one day, and then we went to the farm and I had homecooked food... HEALTHY homecooked food!

Wow... that was a ramble no one wanted.

Anyway...

Since starting dieting last Friday, I have lost eight pounds!  I'm so proud of myself!

Now, on to the rest of my day!

I had my first interview with a recruiting company this afternoon, at noon precisely!  I think it went well, but it's so hard to tell... the guy didn't smile ONCE, and I thought I was being fucking charming as hell!  It was so hard to read him.

I have an interview with another company tonight at 8, and I'm more nervous for that one, because I actually really like the company that is interviewing me, so, I hope they accept me!

My biggest concern is with the location that I end up in.  I guess I'm flexible on location, but I really want to live on the coast, again.  I like being close to the sea.  Not that you're ever really far from a body of water when you live in Korea, it's such a tiny country.

I'll keep you all updated on what this second recruiting company says :)

EDIT:

The second interview went really well!  The girl was super nice, and she said she would be happy to help me out with the application process for the Korean English program!  Yay!

I'm still really early for the whole application process, they don't usually start accepting applications until September or October, so I will keep in contact with her, and start getting my documents ready in August.

I hope everything goes well!

Well, that's all for tonight!

Toodles, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me some love <3