Wednesday, April 24, 2013

music...

I've decided I'm going to restore my iPod to factory, and put a tonne of new music on it.  The thing is full of music that I feel guilty about deleting...  Why do I have music guilt??

I deleted most of the music off of my computer yesterday, so, that's a step in the right direction.  Now I just need to figure out what I want ON my iPod.

I kept the music from my favourite bands, like Alexisonfire, Taking Back Sunday, Brand New, Paramore, and The Tragically Hip... but I'm struggling to figure out what else I want to put on there.

I might just put individual songs from bands... that seems like a good idea, and is simple enough to do.

I always find myself switching from band to band, scrolling through songs to figure out what I want to listen to, so this method might be more efficient, and let me have to focus less on scrolling through my iPod, instead of walking... and stopping... then walking... then stopping...

I'm clearly not good at multitasking!

Anyway... if you have any music suggestions, I'd love to hear them!  I'm always up for trying out new music :)

On an unrelated note, I have two interviews with two different recruiting companies for Korean public schools tomorrow.  I'm super excited!  I hope they go well!  Of course, I'll write a blog post letting you all know, afterwards :)

That's all for now!

Toodles, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me some love <3