Friday, April 19, 2013

i have taken a lover...

Don't worry, fiance, this lover is no competition for you :)

My new lover is the Skinny Girl White Peach Margarita.  Holy friggin' delicious!  And only 100 calories per half a cup.

We decided to take a trip to the liquor store today to celebrate the fact that we got our marriage license today!  Also, we needed to get our liquor license.  So, why not get some celebratory drinks, as well!  Robyn chose a beer that he says is gross, but it came in a cool bottle... so, that's kind of a win.  I wanted a bottle of Fruli, strawberry beer, but it didn't have how many calories it was written on its label, so I decided to take a gamble on the Skinny Girl.

Gamble: SUCCESS!!

It smells amazing, too... the smell is wafting around me as I write this.

Onwards!

I picked up a driver's handbook while we were at the registry, getting our marriage license.  I'm determined to learn how to drive.

DETERMIIIIIIINED!!!

I might do the whole "getting a license" thing while we're in Korea, if we decide to get a car.  I looked into it last time I was there, and it seems pretty easy.  None of this mandatory two year learner's license bullshit.  I think it's just really about time that I get my license.  I am 25, after all.

I re-organized my BlogLovin account today, went through the list of blogs I subscribe to, and unsubscribed to the ones that haven't posted in over a year.  There was a lot!  I realize that I'm totally one of those bloggers, but it sure makes it a lot easier to keep up to date when my list is up to date!

Oh!  I've made it through another 100 photos on Instagram, so I think i'll do a little photo roundup for you all today.  100 seems like a much more manageable number than 200.

This first photo is from our big BC trip, again.  It's the road from Whistler to Jasper.


Same with these ones.



I just like the thought of this building being called "the Wong building."


Cocoa sniffing his stuffed animal twin.


My favourite wine.


Spirit Island, in Jasper


Athabasca Falls.


My adorable niece!


I got henna done!


We went to see one of my favourite bands, Brand New!


My two favourite boys!


Fort Edmonton Park.


Well, that's all for now!

Toodles, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me some love <3