Saturday, December 18, 2010

please, just once...

LET ME SLEEP IN!!

Why, dear brain, will you not let me sleep in past nine in the morning.  You make me wake up at seven every day during the week, so that I can drag your lazy butt to work... why, why don't you want to sleep in on the weekends?  It doesn't matter how late we stay up, you always want to wake up by nine or earlier.  As someone who has to put up with your shenanigans, I say that this is TOTAL BULLSHIT.  I am not impressed, and I won't stand for it much longer.  Let the rest of me sleep in!  The worst part is, you're in total control, so I can't even FORCE you to let me go back to sleep.

You know, sometimes... I REALLY hate you, you selfish ass.

You're the one making me sad that I have to get up at nine, you're the one making me wish I could sleep until maybe eleven, yet, you're also the one MAKING ME GET UP AT NINE OR EARLIER!

If this is some sick idea of a joke, I'm not impressed, asshat.

Yeah, that's right.  I called you an asshat... asshat.

That said, last night was the Christmas party here in Yeosu.  You can probably guess why I'm upset that I woke up so early and couldn't fall back asleep.

I only had two drinks, but, the lady making them must have thought I was foxy or something, because she was putting 2 1/2 shots in each drink.

I am a cheap drunk, folks.

My rum and supposedly coke, took me at least two hours to drink, because it was just pure rum.  Then, I opted for a tequila sunrise, instead.  I never drink tequila... I woke up this morning with cottonmouth and a headache above my left eye.

Screw you, tequila, and screw you, brain.

I need to scavenge some food from somewhere.

Will write more coherent post at a later time when I don't hate my brain so much.

Toodles <3

5 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    I like your blog, and would love it if you visited my art site, and if you follow me, I will follow you....

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHAHAHAHAA! I feel so good about having held my alcohol last night even though i mixed tequilla, wine, beer, and khaluah over the course of the evening :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who gets cottonmouth and a headache from two drinks, that's what I want to know! I have the alcohol tolerance of a 13 year old.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so relate- whenever I WANT to sleep in, it's really bright in the room, or there are blue jays outside the window squawking, or my eyes are wide wide open, but twitching with being tired... hope you can get some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exactly, there's always something! Or, I just start thinking as soon as I gain semi-wakefulness and am thusly unable to sleep anymore. I need an off switch for my brain.

    ReplyDelete

please leave me some love <3