Thursday, May 16, 2013

day sixteen: my "lot in life"...

Day 16, Thursday: Something difficult about your "lot in life" and how you're working to overcome it.

Hmm... this one is kinda tough.  I guess my anxiety is probably my biggest obstacle that I'm working on right now.  It leads me down the path to having depression and insomnia... but it has been getting better!  Sometimes I still get really bad anxiety, and it gives me really bad tummy aches and nausea, and makes me all sweaty and nervous... and then Robyn calms me down, and all is right with the world, again.  Anxiety is a lot easier to handle when you have someone awesome like the future hubs to keep you grounded.  And insomnia is a lot easier to handle when you have good ol' melatonin :P (even though it gives me crazy nightmares).


Don't forget to enter my totally awesome 10 000 page views giveaway!  It will be awesome!  I will draw for the winner on June 10th!

Toodles, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me some love <3