Friday, May 17, 2013

day seventeen: self portrait...

Day 17, Friday: A favorite photo of yourself and why.


I took this picture while I was living in Korea, in front of my favourite wall stickers in my apartment.  There's nothing really special about the photo, I just like it.  I think my skin looks nice, and is kinda clear, for once... and I like how big my eyes look.  Now, it just reminds me of living in Korea, and I keep going back to this photo as one of my favourites of myself.  I feel like I just look really happy.  And I remember being really happy at that time.  I kinda used to love my self-cam photo sessions... taking a tonne of photos to get just the right one, after getting all dolled up to go out somewhere.  I kinda miss my Korean haircut, too... I thought it was pretty cute.


Don't forget to enter my totally awesome 10 000 page views giveaway!  It will be awesome!  I will draw for the winner on June 10th!

Toodles, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me some love <3