Sunday, April 21, 2013

family time...

I grew up just outside of a very small town in rural Alberta, called Andrew.  My parents still live out there, and, occasionally, we make the hour and a half drive to go visit them.

Today was one of those days!

And, let me tell you... my mom and I got druuuuuunk!

It started out innocently enough!  We went out there for a nice dinner with my mom and dad, and they brought out a bottle of wine with the shrimp cocktail appetizer.  Let me tell you, I am not once to resist a glass of wine... and then another... and then another... and then another bottle of wine was found... and then we shared a Caesar... and then we had a B-52 coffee... and another... and another.

My mom got me drunk!

Oh well, I had fun getting there :P

We played a board game called "You Don't Say," and it just got more and more hilarious as my mom and I got more and more drunk.

We had a pretty grand time out there, though, a lot of great conversation, and a lot of laughs were had.

I'm glad Robyn likes my family, and doesn't mind spending time with all of us.  He's a pretty awesome fiance.  And I'm glad my family loves him, too!

That's all for tonight!

Toodles, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me some love <3