Wednesday, February 23, 2011

eeps...

So, I head back to Canada next Monday.  Five more days!  That is all kinds of ridiculous.  I'm excited to see my family again, but, also, really sad to be leaving Korea.

I'm in the process of organizing all of my luggage that's going back with me... have to make sure my bags are within the weight limit.  Laaame.

Anyway, I leave you with this:


The first picture was me about a month after I got here, the second picture is me from last weekend.  I thought all of my co-teachers were overreacting when they made a big deal about the weight I've lost.  The art teacher even said that he was worried that my family won't recognize me when I get back.  Every time they mentioned it, I would kind of just nod my head and say that I guess I lost some weight.  Then, I went to look back at some old pictures from when I first got here... now I see why they were making a big deal.

I got French tip gels put on my nails today, and they're taking some getting used to.  I think that, with my next post, you'll have some "year in review" pictures to look forward to, sort of a "best of Korea."

Back to lazing about and pretending to organize!

Toodles, darlings <3

Also, apologies for being so behind on my blog reading... things have been busy around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me some love <3