Sunday, January 30, 2011

potentially ugly...

I re-designed my bog (in case you guys didn't notice... bahaha).

Either way, it is potentially ugly, which means, I probably like it.

I wish I knew how to do computery things so that I could make it all pretty and whatnot... but, my computer experience only goes as far as making a website about fish with old Microsoft Office when I was like 15.

GODDAMN I WAS COOL!

Srsly guys, a website about tropical fish.  Different types, how to take care of them.

Yeah, you only wish you were as cool as my bad self back when I was 15.

And then it all got deleted when I accidentally erased the entire My Documents folder on our computer.

DAMN YOU FONT THAT I TRIED TO DOWNLOADDDDDD!!!!

Anyways, let me know how you feel about the new look.  If you think the ugly is, in fact, endearing.

Also, tell me if it's hard to read.

I kind of got overwhelmed when I went to choose the font because BLOGGER HAS NEW FONT CHOICES!

Basically, I was in font heaven, and I got all giddy and excited.

I wish that was a joke.  Really, though... fonts make me happy, for some reason.  Especially when blogger decides to give me more than six to choose from.

Also!  I ordered some new plugs last night... I'm so excited!

Basically, I had to have these lovelies:


And then I found these two, and decided that I wanted some more stone plugs:





I discovered the link on someone's blog last night, but, I'm a total jerk, and I forgot whose blog it was.  Total jerk, or, I was trying to catch up on the 150 or so blog posts I was behind on, and sometimes I forget.  Which I did.  Catch up, that is... and, forget, I guess.

Now, I just have to wait for my return to Canada in order to enjoy them.

Anywhoodles, I have heartburn from the pizza I had for lunch/breakfast... so I'm going to go finish my movie and eat some Tums.  Ohhhh, the interesting life that I lead.

Toodles <3

5 comments:

  1. Aw... I have no idea how to make my own nice layout either. I used to know basic script years ago, but it seems like everything has changed and advanced. I also knew how to use PhotoShop (I think I still do...), but I have no time in any case. John has offered, but hasn't really taken me up on my acceptance of the offer (?). Haha, oh well.

    I think it's nice and vibrant though. The other blog was very brooding and dark (as much as I like purple and black as a combo). The font... I'm not too sure about. It's okay to read, but I don't know how I feel about it? It seems like the letters are almost too close together.

    Anyway... <3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually love it! And it's not hard to read at all. Haha. When I was 13 I had a website about the show "Charmed". I was pretty cool.

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth
    http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I think it looks good. The white text might get overwhelming if it was a SUUUUPER long post but it looks fine to me. Nice steampunk plugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very psychedelic!! I like it.

    ReplyDelete

please leave me some love <3